BetUS Review For Online Sports Betting In 2023
A Top Rated Legal US Online Sportsbook Site For Players over 18
BetUS is one of the best online sports betting sites for the 18- to 21-year-old market in the United States, and has been recently added to our list of online sportsbook reviews following years of solid performance.
This BetUS review for online sports betting in 2023 covers their operation from top to bottom and gives readers insight into what their sportsbook offers web-based customers at the age of 21 or younger.
While BetUS.com.pa has yet to achieve the status of the top online sportsbook, they are quickly climbing the ranks, and we think by the time you get to the end of this review, you'll be convinced to join as a member.
- Members are allowed to join BetUS at 18 years old
- All major sports and leagues are covered
- Several sportsbook welcome bonus offers to choose from
- Cryptocurrency banking options
- eSports, entertainment betting, and political odds
- Limited options for withdrawing using USD
- Some countries are excluded from membership
General Information About BetUS Sportsbook
Accepts Under 21
Bitcoin Signup Bonus
Sports To Bet On At BetUS
- BetUS NFL Betting – includes betting on the NFL Playoffs, Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Prop Bowl, and more
- BetUS College Football Betting – includes options for wagering on bowl games, betting on the CFP, and the National Championship Game.
- Basketball Betting – options for NBA betting, wagering on college basketball, international leagues, and March Madness odds.
- BetUS MLB Betting And College Baseball Wagering
- BetUS NHL Betting And Odds On International Hockey
- Combat Sports: Loads of BetUS UFC betting options as well as lines for Bellator, boxing, and celebrity boxing
- Motor Sports: F1 Racing, NASCAR, IndyCar
- Entertainment Betting: Celebrities, Movies, Television, Pro Wrestling, British Royals, Awards Shows
- Election Betting: US And International Elections, Political Prop Bets
- International Sports: Golf, Tennis, Soccer, Rugby, Cricket, Lawn Darts, Darts
- eSports, Sims, Virtual Sports
Betting On The Super Bowl At BetUS
One of the biggest components of their online sportsbook is the BetUS Super Bowl odds that flood the boards toward the end of each NFL season. Betting lines for wagering on the point spread or over/under, as well as BetUS Super Bowl prop bets, are placed on the boards during the weeks leading up to the game.
NFL futures odds at BetUS.com.pa allow for Super Bowl bets to be made on playoff-eligible teams throughout the entire calendar year, and that's because betting on the champions of pro football is one of the most wagered-upon events at online gambling sites that cater to the 21 and under crowd.
BetUS Live Betting - Bet During The Games
BetUS keeps betting lines for games open for wagering after the contest has begun. All that members need to do to access in-game betting lines at BetUS is click on the “live” button located near the top of the left menu inside the sportsbook.
Once inside the BetUS live betting section, in-play odds for current games are available for action. There is also an extensive live bet schedule so that future opportunities for in-game betting are known well in advance.
Point spreads, prop bets, moneyline odds for winners, and the over/under is all a part of the in-play betting options that BetUS offers.
BetUS User Experience
BetUS places all of its online gambling options front and center in an overhead menu that allows its members to toggle between sports betting, casino, racebook, poker, live betting, and their deposit-matching bonus cash offers.
Each category features numerous sub-categories that can be troublesome to sort through, but that is only due to the sheer abundance of sports and games to wager on at 21. BetUS could gain from a further breakdown of each category to allow for shorter menus, but we've never had any issue finding what we're after.
There’s also a handy search function that allows for typing in what you want to bet on, but we’ve found that it doesn’t always pull in every single result for that given team or player.
Layout And Design
BetUS members can easily navigate their online sportsbook, casino, and real money poker rooms without much hunting around, as menus and links are clearly placed around the homepage. Sports are laid out in a simple menu on the left side of the screen, and while it is a little lengthy, that's because it encompasses so many options.
There is room for improvement regarding how BetUS posts their odds, as they include all sorts of oddball internal coding in the betting lines that is meaningless to the customer. Other top sportsbook sites are not burdened by these eyesores, so perhaps BetUS could consider tightening up their lines to only the essential information.
BetUS Deposit Methods
The sportsbook banking options at BetUS allow for deposits using a modest collection of traditional funding methods and cryptocurrency. Our staff prefers making deposits at BetUS with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because there are never any fees attached, and uploads are completed within 30 minutes of submitting.
Below is a list of accepted deposit methods at BetUS.com.pa as of November 2023:
- Visa – Minimum $50, Maximum $1,999, 7.5% Fees
- MasterCard - Minimum $50, Maximum $1,999, 7.5% Fees
- American Express – Minimum $50, Maximum $1,999, 7.5% Fees
- Money Transfers Via Third Parties – Minimum $100, Maximum $499, 7.5% Fees
- Bitcoin - Minimum $10, Maximum $50,000, No Fees
- Bitcoin Cash - Minimum $10, Maximum $50,000, No Fees
- Ethereum - Minimum $10, Maximum $50,000, No Fees
- Litecoin - Minimum $10, Maximum $50,000, No Fees
BetUS Payout Reviews
While there are fewer options for withdrawing with US dollars than for depositing funds at BetUS, cryptocurrency payouts remain on the table for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Once again, getting paid in cryptocurrency is superior to USD withdrawals using bank wire transfers because there are no fees attached, and they finalize within 24 hours.
BetUS payouts can be requested via the following methods:
- Bank Wire Transfers – Minimum $50, Maximum $3,000 - $45 Fee
- Bitcoin – Minimum $50, Maximum $5,000, No Fees
- Bitcoin Cash – Minimum $50, Maximum $5,000, No Fees
- Ethereum – Minimum $50, Maximum $5,000, No Fees
- Litecoin – Minimum $50, Maximum $5,000, No Fees
How To Withdraw Money From BetUS
The only way to withdraw using US dollars at BetUS is to request a bank wire transfer from an account manager by calling their toll-free number 1-888-512-3887. A member of their team will walk customers through the process and will ask for pertinent banking information such as banking and routing numbers. Keep in mind that there is a $45 fee for all bank wire payouts at BetUS.
Cryptocurrency BetUS payouts can be requested online inside of your member profile. Click on "My Account" at the top of any screen at BetUS.com.pa, and in the left menu, click "Request Payout."
Members will need to have their crypto wallet or exchange address ready to enter so that the BTC, BCH, ETH, or LTC can be directed appropriately. Once submitted and approved, funds should arrive in wallets within 24 hours. We've routinely received crypto payouts from BetUS within a 6-hour time frame.
Why Trust Our Review?
In order to direct our readers to the most reputable online gambling sites for 21, we only include reviews of sportsbooks that meet or exceed our stringent requirements. We don't want to waste anyone's time asking them to read about online sports gambling venues that don't make the grade, so we don't post them.
Our review team bases these reviews on actual betting experiences with BetUS. We've deposited money and withdrawn winnings from our accounts and find the experience to be seamless and satisfactory. BetUS is a legitimate 21 and under sports betting provider in the USA, and any online gambler should consider adding them to their membership portfolio.
BetUS Bonus Codes For 2023
- 125% Sign-Up Bonus – This new member bonus tops out at $3,125, with funds divided for use in the sportsbook (100%) and online casino (25%).
- 200% Sign-Up Crypto Bonus – Cryptocurrency deposits from new members are eligible for a match of 200% up to $5,000, which is split between the sportsbook (75%) and casino (25%). This is also offered for your next two crypto deposits.
- 10% Cash/20% Casino Bonus – If lower rollover terms are what you desire, new signups can opt for this $250 sports betting and $500 casino bonus.
- 20% Cash Crypto Bonus – Cryptocurrency funding allows for a 20% deposit match that can climb as high as $500.
- 100% Crypto Sports Bonus – If you're an existing member who has not deposited with crypto, you can take advantage of this BetUS promo, which will match your first one with a max of $2,500. Once complete, members are eligible for this exact same bonus two more times.
- 50% Re-Up Bonus – Match crypto deposits by 50% for the lifetime of your account at BetUS using this sportsbook promo.
- 300% Referral Bonus – When associates sign up for a BetUS account based on your referral, you can earn up to $3,000 if their first three deposits equal $1,000 or more.
The BetUS Mobile Sports Betting App
One element that we require of all online sportsbooks is that they offer some form of an app for mobile sports betting that can be pulled up on iPads, iPhones, and Androids. While BetUS does not offer a downloadable application, all their sportsbook services are available through mobile web browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, and others.
21-year-old gamblers are not missing out on anything offered on the desktop version of the sportsbook when accessing the BetUS sports betting app because all options, including their real money casino and poker room, can be accessed via Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
Is BetUS Legal For 21 And Older Gamblers?
Yes. The minimum gambling age accepted at BetUS is 18 years old, no matter where you are in the United States. There are no current US gambling laws in 2023 that criminalize the use of offshore sportsbooks that reside overseas.
BetUS operates from within Costa Rica and is licensed to offer legal gambling services to US-based patrons over the web by Curacao. This includes their real money casino, online poker tables, and live dealer table games.
How To Sign Up For An Account At BetUS
The process for setting up a BetUS account is much easier than at other popular sportsbooks that we recommend and can be finalized within a minute or two. All that readers need to do is click on a BetUS link we've provided on this page and press the blue "join" button at the top of the homepage.
BetUS asks for two pages of personal information (name, birthday, address, etc.) and does not require a deposit before creating your account. However, bets can only be made once funds are uploaded using cash or cryptocurrency, so click on the deposit button and complete that process first.
Making a deposit at BetUS is described in detail in an above section of this guide.
Summary Of BetUS Online Sportsbook
The sportsbook at BetUS surpasses our requirements on all fronts, and while we don’t do all of our betting at their gambling site, we don’t place a wager without checking there first. Over the past two years, they’ve been as good as anyone on the web, with creative promotions and intriguing betting lines that keep us coming back for more.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 21, then we strongly suggest that you become a member at BetUS and expose yourself to their premiere sports betting services, generous bonus promotions, contests, and superior customer service.